Friday, December 15, 2006

Two Explorers

While I was searching for CUHK in the Wikipedia (one of my favourite sites), I clicked through the hyperlinks and found that even "Happy Corner" has an article for it.

Curious enough, I went inside and found a joke that was claimed to be popular among Taiwanese military and students (when performing their version of Happy Corner).

Two explorers landed on an island full of cannibals and were caught. The tribe chief asked the explorers to choose between death penalty or "being snapped on the penis with a rubber band". The first explorer thought there was nothing worse than death so he made the second choice. The second explorer, hearing the horrid screaming of the first explorer from the torture, chose death. However, the tribe's death penalty was "snapping the penis with a rubber band until death".

---OH DEAR.....I don't know whether I should laugh or not

No comments: